Here you will find documents produced by the CFA, and resources from events, lectures and other activities.
- What is the CFA?
- Mission Statement
- Mission Statement vs. Union Card
- Collective Bargaining & Contingent Faculty
- Collective Bargaining & the Myth Of Pay Leveling
- Shared Governance and Collective Bargaining
- Faculty Union Basics 
- Family and Medical Leave Benefits
- Frequently Asked Questions About Collective Bargaining in Higher Education
- Real Financial State of UIUC
- Three Points on Pensions 
- Why Work With the AFT, IFT & AAUP?
- Equity for Women flier (December 2013)
- Student body diversity flier (November 2013)
- Non-tenure track flier (October 2013)
- Non-tenure track flier for students (October 2013)
- Misplaced priorities flier (October 2013)
- Salary program flier (September 2013)
- Mechanics of Higher Ed Unionism (presentation by Oscar Crisalle, Feb 2014)
- Howard Bunsis presentation on UIUC finances (Oct 2013)